I have decided to try to get full use of my Quilter’s Planner this year. I am following @thequiltersplanner on Instagram and have joined the January 2017 Best Year Ever photo challenge – #qpbestyearever2017. I need a photo challenge. I am still using my iPhone to make quilt photos. Will “borrow” my husband’s better camera for the challenge. He will be so enthused.
So what are my quiltings goals for the year. Either finish my multitudinous WIPs/deserted projects or give them away. I have a couple that I just really cannot get into anymore. It is amazing how in 3 years your taste in quilts and quilt fabrics can change so much.
Here is a partial list:
- Finish a Kaffe Fassett nine-patch.
- Quilt a Christmas quilt.
- Quilt a teal/gray plus quilt.
- Make a set of placemats for my sister-in-law.
- Quilt a baby quilt.
- Make a Home Sweet Home wall-hanging
- Do the Starbucks and Pink swaps and NO MORE swaps for the year.
- Do the BadAss Quilter’s Hogwarts wall hanging.
- Finish curvy placemats I started two years ago.
- Make two tablet sleeves.
- Make a laptop sleeve for my work computer.
- Blog more.
- Do NOT take on extra work this year. Quilt instead.
- Quilt instead of eat. Sip water/tea instead while quilting. This is a big one and If I can make it work, I will be SOOOO happy. I am getting fatter by the day!
- Do some fabric destashing on Instagram (@manduquilts). I am a fabric hoarder, so this will be difficult for me.
I think that is enough. I am already overwhelmed by what I just added here, but I will soldier on. Of course, I will had new projects along the way and end up with more WIPs, but I am going to complete one WIP along with each new project.